Pages

Thursday 9 August 2018

DOING POSSUMS

WALT understand the correct structure for a recount.
Doing Possums.

Who: Me Dad Thomas
What : Getting some possums
When: Saturday
Where: The Ngati Hine Brushes
What: Doing Possums

On Saturday the last week of the school holiday my dad Thomas and I went to the bush to get some possums. On Saturday at 6.30am I was watching Pukoro then suddenly my brother Thomas knocked on the door so I just went to sleep. When I closed my eyes I opened them and just went to go open the door. When my brother walked in and said ‘Let's go’. So I got up out of bed and went with my brother Sargent Banoffee Pie, ( That’s what I call him). So when I got in the truck my brother and dad was sitting in the waiting for me.

So when we were driving I was thinking in my head what bush are we going to go to. When we got to the bush my dad cucket the bags out of the truck. I said I thought we were going to do the bait. Nope my dad said. So I just put my bag on in followed the leader.

When we got up the top I was exhausted because we were walking up a Ridgeline. Well we got to the top we walk down the ridge to the fence and then Piru comes with the first possum to put in my bag. In my head I said ‘Why do I get the first possuem and I looked at Thomas sisipcilly.

So when my dad was putting the possuem in my bag Piru comes with another one. Man I was like Piru you bloody egg in my head. So when we were waking back up the hill I emptied my bag and then we walked to the next place. When we were walking to the next place I was excited.

When we were walking past some tree’s I notice that the trees I was walking past was like the ones at Waitangi Treaty Grounds. I seen the Rimu tree and plenty more. The nexts possums went into my dad’s bag and he said ‘ Aaaaeeee why is it going in my bag!’. And then I started smiling.

( Funny things) When I get tired I will fall over with the bag of possums and just lie down on the ground and just stay there. When I get up I can’t get up because the possums a SOOOO heavy, I have to get my brother to help me get up.

( STORY) When I walk down the hill I feel like dropping and rolling down the hill with the bag of possums because when I go down hills I get ticklish legs like chicken and that how I get ticklish legs. Well going up the hill I was getting tired and tired each time I walk up a hill, even when I walk down the hill is get ticklish same as my brother. When we were walking to the next destination I was exhausted because I had no breath I need water because there was nothing, and yeah.

Thomas said that if he wanted something it will be a teleporter so he can teleport the possum from where he is to the truck, and I said I wanted a apple, like a juicy apple so I can drink the juice out of the apple.

Well when we got all the possums to the truck I was happy because we can go home and eat some chop suey and lemon korio. That is the end of my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.