Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Around The World Statistics

Kia ora everybody, today I learnt how the population's of the countries I search'ed on Google Earth. Today was fun and I really enjoyed it. The question's we had got given was  

How many countries did I find out the population for?  
What was the difference in populations from highest to lowest?
Which City had the highest population?
Which City had the lowest population?
Which City would you like to live in?

I will live in Auckland because that's closer to my home town.

Closing Question
Question For you's out there?
What city will you live in?

Well thank you for looking at my blogpost.


3 comments:

  1. Tena Koe Hurileigh,
    Thanks for sharing your around the world statistics. I like your closing question - it's a tough choice choosing between the cities. I would LOVE to travel to New York and Paris, I think I would like too try living in Paris. It would be a great base to travel to places around Europe from. Do you think you would like to travel when you get older?
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Tania
      I like how you have given the question back to me. And YES I would like to travel around the world when I am older.
      Thank you for commenting.

      Delete
  2. kia ora huri i like the way you explain your self and you are telling us where your going to live when you are going to get old and yes that is really good to live close ho your home town keep up on your work you are very interesting at telling us about your work thats if my spelling sounds right kia ora

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.