Pages

Thursday 28 June 2018

Helping My Nanny

WALT organise and follow the structure and language chart. And finish work on time.
Introduction:

In the weekend Alice, nan and I was helping my nanny Foot My Dad and Nanny Pirikopa at steperat times.

On Saturday Alice, nan and I was just working out side and suddenly my Nanny Foot and Quentin came along with some tins and a cage on the back of the truck. When we were working we stopped and went to go help do the pig pen. ( At the moment we were just watching him build it up). When we were helping Waaka and Quentin went to go carmly go get the pigs. Well the pigs weren’t coming because there was no kai for the pigs to eat,. So Alice went to go get some food for the pigs so it will be easy to catch.

When we got the pigs in the small pig pen we put a little pig in because there is two big pigs and four little pigs. When we were catching the second pig is was one of the hardest pigs to catch. My nan had catched the big pig and just holded it’s face down to the ground and Quentin just holded to legs because he looked like he was scared of the pig. When they were talking I got told to hold the big pigs legs well Quentin goes and gets all the pigs back because he’d let the pig escape.

When he got the pigs back in, we lifted the pig up that was tied up and put it in the back of the truck. We had to tie one front leg and one back leg so the pig does not run away. We didn’t tie the little pigs legs up because they are easy to catch. The next pigs we put up was all the little pig’s, they were so easy my cousin Alice lifted on by the hair and stomach. ( With expiration) So I was tied from catching pigs, it came down to the last pig. When we were getting the last pig I was just not in the mood to put it up. Well when we did get it up we went to Pipiwai and help my Nanny Foot put the pig’s in his personal handmade pig pen. When we got to his house it was tough to get the pigs down to there pig pen, because there were steps.

That's the end of my story because  we had to days to finish it off.
What am I going to learn next's time : I'm going to learn to finish my work on time and try not to miss school.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.